sssd_be crashing with nested ldap groups

Truhn, Chad Chad.Truhn at bowheadsupport.com
Fri May 17 16:03:04 UTC 2013

If you believe this is a bug, the best option (sans support) is submit a bug on the Red Hat Bugzilla site.  No support contract needed.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

If you haven't already, check to see if this has already been submitted before posting a new bug.  They might already be aware of this issue and could potentially have a patch.

Sorry I can't help with the actual issue, but the bugzilla route will get you the proper eyes on the problem.

Good luck,
Chad