Nagios NRPE Aagent on linux redhat

jonathan jean-francois jjf212002 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 22:19:52 UTC 2013

When i try to run this following command Check_Nrpe -H Localhost, i get this error
-bash: check_nrpe: command not found. also on the Nagios server  iget this error :
Command 'check_disk' not defined

And i already configure my  NRPE.cfg file to match with the the server that has the nagios Agent................