[redhat-lspp] Thanks for making the list public, now ...

Casey Schaufler casey at schaufler-ca.com
Tue Aug 2 14:36:25 UTC 2005

--- James Morris <jmorris at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, Casey Schaufler wrote:
>

> > Thanks for making the list public. Is there
> > somewhere we NewBees can go to find out what's
> > been done to date?
>
> Apart from the archives of this mailing list, I
> don't know.

Constructing the current mindset of a project
from email archives is a <adjective> process,
especially when it's obvious from the archives
that there are other important forums (meetings,
concalls, etc) being used within the project.

> People are still working on requirements, perhaps
> someone will post an
> updated requirements list here soon.

That would be handy. Information is good.
Early information is even better.

Casey Schaufler
casey at schaufler-ca.com