[redhat-lspp] Re: Initial MLS Label Printing Support

George Wilson gcwilson at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 16 20:12:41 UTC 2005

Trent Jaeger has a patch to the IPSec implicit labeling patch that adds a
getsockopt() to obtain the label of the socket.  I think his intent is to
get the IPSec kernel patch accepted, then port and submit the getsockopt()
patch.  I don't know if he is following this list, but will ping him.

As far as platform, I've been running rawhide exclusively, both x86 and
PPC.  I'd vote for a sandbox based off a stable rawhide build.  We would
rebase to a new stable build periodically whenever enough pending features
are incorporated to warrant it.

Thanks,
George Wilson
IBM LTC Security Development