[redhat-lspp] Multilevel Printing

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Mon Dec 5 21:13:16 UTC 2005

Hi Matt,

> When available it would be able to use the file's context, using the
> session context when the file is stdin.

There was a discussion on the mailing list a while back (August)
about where the label information should come from (the label on the
file or the level of the user initiating the request).  I thought the
consensus was that for LSPP it should be the level of the user, not the
file, and I thought that's how the current patches work.  Am I
mis-remembering?

-- ljk