[redhat-lspp] [Announcement] Open LSPP Development Telecon on Hold for Holidays

George C. Wilson ltcgcw at us.ibm.com
Sat Dec 17 00:42:21 UTC 2005

There will be no open LSPP telecon for the next three weeks.  The
meeting will resume Monday, January 9, 2006.

IBM hosts a telecon every Monday at 20:00 UTC to discuss the development
issues surrounding Linux LSPP certification.  The call is open to all
who have something to bring to the effort.  If you would like to
participate and are not already an attendee, please reply directly to me
with your contact information.  I will respond with an invitation.
Please note that the number of attendees may be limited by our call
center's restrictions on maximum lines per conference.

--
George Wilson <ltcgcw at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center