[redhat-lspp] Scope of this list

James Morris jmorris at redhat.com
Fri May 20 14:18:47 UTC 2005

I was just wanting to clarify the scope of this mailing list.

This is for discussing issues which are specific to Red Hat's integration
of MLS into the OS.  Initially, this discussion will be focused on
requirements gathering, engineering strategy and certification strategy.

(Some of us have been full-time on completing CAPP audit this week,
otherwise I would have expected to already be started properly on the
requirements analysis).

I think it's important that we don't use this as a development list, as it
is closed.  That is, patches should probably be sent to the main SELinux
list or the open audit list.  If needed, we can later create an open MLS
development list.

With any luck I'll personally be finished with this CAPP audit stuff today
and be able to spend some time on LSPP requirements next.

- James
--
James Morris
<jmorris at redhat.com>