[redhat-lspp] License for dev_allocator?

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 14:38:08 UTC 2005

Chad Hanson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry this took so long.... I have attached an updated source RPM with some
> improved content and a GPL license.
>
> -Chad

First pass at clean up of spec file.

Why are you creating a separate rpm for libs?  I think they should be in
the default package.
Need to remove the debug line to get it to build here.

I am not crazy about the namespace problems on libfloppy and libcdrom.
I see a good chance at collision there.

Dan