[redhat-lspp] HOW-TO: Configuring Fedora Core To Use The MLS SELinux Policy

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Thu Oct 13 16:39:10 UTC 2005

On the LSPP development conference call yesterday it came out that there
was a need for an updated HOW-TO for converting a normal Fedora system
into a Rawhide/Fedora MLS system.  For the past several months I have
been maintaining a document with step-by-step instructions on doing just
that; I'm attaching a copy of that document to this email.

I updated the document the last time I installed a MLS system from
scratch which was the middle of August, so there may be some *small*
changes needed, however, the bulk of the document should be correct.  If
you run into any problems, or have some corrections/suggestions let me know.

--
. paul.moore at hp.com                                      hewlett packard