[redhat-lspp] Number of level & compartments

Roe, William H. William.Roe at gd-ais.com
Mon Sep 19 21:28:58 UTC 2005

Currently, one of our deployed/accredited PL4 systems maps over 170 compartments with 8000+ valid label permutations.  Just food for thought.

I hope this helps aim the arrow a little closer to center.

William Roe, CISSP, M.S. IA
General Dynamics AIS
Intelligence Mission Solutions
Technical Engineering Matrix Manager
Sr. Lead Software Engineer
410/859-2076 office
443/220-8910 blackberry
william.roe at gd-ais.com

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, phone, or fax, and destroy the original message and all copies.  Thank you.