[redhat-lspp] Number of level & compartments

Chad Hanson chanson at TrustedCS.com
Mon Sep 19 22:00:33 UTC 2005

The compartments are specified by the internal ebitmap which can support a
dynamic number of categories. The number of hierarchies are limited to the
size of unsigned int (u32. Neither of these should be a problem.

-Chad