[redhat-lspp] LSPP Development Telecon 04/10/2006 Minutes

Chad Hanson chanson at TrustedCS.com
Mon Apr 17 15:06:41 UTC 2006

Another thing to remember is that for a certified configuration, no one ever
logs in directly as root. The scenario is closer to below:

Login in as admin user -> newrole to desired role, su to root as needed

-Chad