[redhat-lspp] Update on Klaus' NetLabel/CIPSO policy module

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Mon Aug 7 19:37:00 UTC 2006

I spent an hour this afternoon with the latest NetLabel patch and Klaus'
original "toy" policy module trying to "flesh it out a bit".  The
resulting policy file is attached (as well as a simple Makefile to build
and install the module).  I will caution people that I haven't done much
testing with this new policy module yet but what I have done, mostly
running 'netlabelctl' seems to work well enough.

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp