[redhat-lspp] LSPP Development Telecon 08/21/2006 Minutes

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Mon Aug 28 18:51:44 UTC 2006

Our VP is visiting us in NH this week and is having a group meeting that
overlaps with the first part of this call.  Since there aren't very many
of us, it might be hard to sneak out of the meeting so the HP folks will
likely be late dialing in, and if the meeting is short we could miss the
whole thing.

> Tentative Agenda:
>
>     GW: So while we are still waiting on Steve, one thing I wanted to talk
>     about, is how many meetings do we need to have going forward since
>     development is almost taken care of. It's just something to think about.

While the development is mostly taken care of, I suspect there will be issues
that come up in the betas and in our own testing that would make sense to
discuss in this forum.   If every week is too often then we could have them
every other week.  I think its also ok to have them every week and just keep
them short if there's not much to talk about.

-- ljk