[redhat-lspp] LSPP kickstart config v0.13 released

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Wed Dec 13 19:44:25 UTC 2006

Klaus Weidner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a new kickstart RPM - with this version, polyinstantiation should work
> again in enforcing mode, and some other issues have been fixed. Thanks to
> Linda and George for their contributions!
>
> IMPORTANT: this REQUIRES post-beta-snapshot updated packages, the ks
> script will instruct you in the postinstall section about the details. I
> used the following for i386:
>
>  http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/selinux-policy-2.4.6-9.fc7.noarch.rpm
>  http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/selinux-policy-devel-2.4.6-9.fc7.noarch.rpm
>  http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/selinux-policy-mls-2.4.6-9.fc7.noarch.rpm
>  http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/selinux-policy-strict-2.4.6-9.fc7.noarch.rpm
>  http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/selinux-policy-targeted-2.4.6-9.fc7.noarch.rpm
>  http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files/lspp/kernel-2.6.18-1.2840.2.1.el5.lspp.57.i686.rpm
>  http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files/lspp/kernel-devel-2.6.18-1.2840.2.1.el5.lspp.57.i686.rpm
>  http://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/RHEL5/i386/pam-0.99.6.2-3.6.el5.i386.rpm
>  http://people.redhat.com/dwalsh/SELinux/RHEL5/i386/pam-devel-0.99.6.2-3.6.el5.i386.rpm

I see you're getting policy packages from rawhide.  I'm pulling all of mine from
Dan's people page where Dan is posting RHEL5 versions of the packages.  At this
point I'm not sure mixing packages from rawhide is safe.  I think we should be
using Dan's repo for the policy and related packages (policycoreutils, newrole)
as well as for the pam packages.  At least that's what I'm doing until Dan says
otherwise.

-- ljk