Fwd: Re: [redhat-lspp] CUPS w/ Matt's config in RHEL5 not printing?

Matt Anderson mra at hp.com
Wed Dec 20 00:46:09 UTC 2006

Eduardo Madeira Fleury wrote:
> I'd like to know what's the current status of CUPS. Are you being able to make
> it work in enforcing?
>
> I've realized that currently a user is being able to list jobs sent by other
> users that belong to the same level using "lpstat all". SELinux is blocking
> other roles but it seems the MAC permissions are not being enforced.

It looks like these issues you were seeing were a problem on beta 2, but
have been patched in the version of cups included in the latest test
release from Redhat.  Could you please verify that you are seeing the
correct MLS behavior with the newer versions, and let me know if you
find any issues.

thanks
-matt