Re: [redhat-lspp] LSPP wiki moved - now what do we do with status reports?

Klaus Weidner wrote:

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 10:36:05PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
As requested I've copied the content from my wiki at the above URL to
the below wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/MLS

While doing so I added a bit of extra content, but the bulk is the same.

How do I edit the pages? The MLS and FedoraMLSHowto pages are marked as
"immutable". I've created a fresh user ID (KlausWeidner), do I need
special privileges?

-Klaus

Yes. You need to be in the edit group to have write access to the wiki. I have added your wiki user name now. Refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing for general guidelines. If anyone else needs edit access feel free to register and let me know your wiki name off list. Thanks.

--
Rahul