[redhat-lspp] Getting rid of multilevel objects

Chad Hanson chanson at TrustedCS.com
Wed Jul 5 19:51:09 UTC 2006

MLS Systems such as PitBull, HP CMW, and DIGITAL MLS+ supported
at least ranged directories where files of different SLs could be written
into a single directory. These directories have a minimum and maximum
SL which are used to arbitrate MLS write access. Many of these had
ranged devices as well to handle things such as the null device.

-Chad