[redhat-lspp] TAHI test results on lspp 44 kernel

Fernando T Medrano ftmedran at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 11 19:33:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have run the TAHI test suite against the lspp44 kernel (permissive) and
thought some might be interested in the results.  Since the results are
quite extensive I'm just posting a summary, but let me know if you are
interested in more details.

There are some tests that failed, but I am not sure what has been
implemented in the kernel and what is expected to fail at this point.

IPv6 Conformance Test For IPv6 Specification                - All tests
passed
IPv6 Conformance Test For ICMPv6                            - All tests
passed

IPv6 Conformance Test For Neighbor Discovery                - Following
tests failed
      -Redirect vs Neighbor Unreachability Detection; Redirect to a host
      -Redirect vs Neighbor Unreachability Detection; Redirect to a better
router
      -Redirect vs NA w/ RFlag=0 #2
      -Redirect vs RA w/ RouterLifetime=0 #2
      -Redirect vs NONCE

IPv6 Conformance Test For Stateless Address Configuration         -All
tests passed

IPv6 Conformance Test For Path MTU Discovery                -Following
tests failed
      -Check receiving RA with MTU Option

IPv6 Conformance Test For Default Router Selection                -Most
tests failed

IPv6 Conformance Test For IPv6 IPsec
-Following tests failed
      -Detect modification of DstOpt header option data after AH
      -Connect two SA bundles with same spi, same IPsrc, different protocol

Conformance Test For IPv6(UDP) IPsec                        -All tests
passed

Conformance Test For IPv4 IPsec                             -Following
tests failed
      -Connect two SA bundles with same spi, same IPsrc, different protocol

Conformance Test For IPv4(UDP) IPsec                        -Following
tests failed
      -Connect two SA bundles with same spi, same IPsrc, different protocol

IPv6 Conformance Test For DNS Discovery                     -Both test
fail, but proper initialization not confirmed

IPv6 Conformance Test For IPv6 over IPv4 Tunnel             -All tests
fail, but proper initialization not confirmed

IPv6 robustness test                                        -Following
tests failed
      -Fragment packets with Overlap data(UDP)

Thanks.

Fernando Medrano