[redhat-lspp] TAHI test results on lspp 44 kernel

Venkat Yekkirala vyekkirala at TrustedCS.com
Wed Jul 12 00:03:12 UTC 2006

> There were corresponding avc messages in /var/log/messages, but would
> policy matter since I am running in permissive?

Policy shouldn't matter then.
>  Also, if I run with
> NET_XFRM disabled I wont be able to run the IPSec tests, is
> that what you
> are suggesting?

I meant the labeled IPSec stuff introduced by the NETWORK_XFRM code.
If your tests don't use labeled IPSec then you should be able to run
without NETWORK_XFRM.

> I plan to run the tests against an upstream kernel to see if
> there are any
> discrepancies.

This might be a better plan (to begin with) than excluding NETWORK_XFRM
altogether.