[redhat-lspp] revisiting polyinstantiated ports in an MLS environment

Ted txtoth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:38:06 UTC 2006

     1. I'm sure these have been discussed in the past but I wasn't
        around for that so I'll apologize in advance for asking people
        to rehash this subject. However as I sit here today
        contemplating creating real world application on SELinux I feel
        that I am being severely limited by the lack of polyinstantiated
        ports. A lot of the building blocks of application rely on
        socket interfaces but are and will continue to be unaware of
        SELinux. Just think about developing a multi-level web
        application. Apache 2x can't be started from xinetd and what
        about the database server?