[redhat-lspp] Re: Separation between secadm and sysadm proble m????

Chad Hanson chanson at TrustedCS.com
Wed Mar 15 14:48:11 UTC 2006

I think these are pretty good as well. One thing that usually comes up is
password management (/etc/shadow),  I would suggest secadm for password and
aging changes and sysadm for account creation/deletion (/etc/passwd)....

Thoughts... Comments...

-Chad