[redhat-lspp] [Reminder] Open LSPP Development Telecon Mon., Mar. 20

IBM hosts a telecon every Monday at 20:00 UTC to discuss the development
issues surrounding Linux LSPP certification.  The call is open to all
who have something to bring to the effort.  If you would like to
participate and are not already an attendee, please reply directly to me
with your contact information.  I will respond with an invitation.
Please note that the number of attendees may be limited by our call
center's restrictions on maximum lines per conference.

--
George Wilson <ltcgcw us ibm com>
IBM Linux Technology Center