[redhat-lspp] lspp 30 kernel released

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Fri May 26 21:33:43 UTC 2006

Steve Grubb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The lspp.30 kernel has been published to the lspp yum repo at:
> http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files/lspp
>
> The changes are:
>
> - Do not apply the net-label patch due to Oopses.
>
> Please let me know if this kernel has any problems.

Please include the attached patch with the next lspp kernel, it fixes
the problems seen on x86_64.  It has been tested on x86 and x86_64 (the
only platforms I have access to that install/run fc5).

For the curious this is the change between the lspp.29 patch and the one
attached to this mail, from the include/net/netlabel.h file:

 /* NetLabel NETLINK groups */
 #define NETLBL_NLGRP_NONE           0x00000000
-#define NETLBL_NLGRP_MAX            0xffffffff
+#define NETLBL_NLGRP_MAX            0x00000000

 /* NetLabel NETLINK types */
 #define NETLBL_NLTYPE_NONE          0

Have a good weekend.

--