[redhat-lspp] LSPP/RBACPP requirements v.017

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Tue May 16 16:44:39 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 19:29 -0500, George C. Wilson wrote:
> Please find the latest development status attached.  Tasks marked 100% are
> complete.  I'll start pulling them either into a separate list, or filtering
> them out entirely, depending on what the community prefers.

Hi,

I see that the keyring task has been assigned to Dan and is allegedly
90% complete?  What does that mean, precisely?  No one has implemented
SELinux hook functions and permission checks for the LSM keyring hooks
yet AFAIK.  Is that something that we still need?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency