[redhat-lspp] Security updates

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 14:48:04 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 01 August 2007 14:58:25 Joe Nall wrote:
> CUPS and the kernel have been updated due to security vulnerabilities
> since the LSPP rpms were finalized. What is the maintenance strategy
> for the LSPP unique rpms?

The LSPP patches are being merged in release 5.1 and at that point its
completely part of RHEL5 - meaning all updates will automatically have the
LSPP support. But until 5.1 hits the streets, you will need to file a support
request through your normal support channels. Feel free to cc me on you
support request.

Hope this helps...

-Steve