[redhat-lspp] [Update] LSPP Bug Telecon Mon., Feb. 12

George C. Wilson ltcgcw at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 9 22:03:24 UTC 2007

The LSPP Development Telecon is now the LSPP Bug Telecon

Thanks to all who participated in the LSPP Development Telecon.  It has mutated
into the LSPP Bug Telecon.  We will iterate over a list of bugs affecting
features developed for LSPP.  IBM continues host the telecon every Monday at
21:00 UTC.  If you would like to participate and are not already an attendee,
please reply directly to me with your contact information.  I will respond with
an invitation after review by the existing participants.  Please note that the
number of attendees may be limited by our call center's restrictions on maximum
lines per conference.

--
George Wilson <ltcgcw at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center