[redhat-lspp] newrole error

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Tue Jan 16 19:46:09 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 13:43 -0600, Ted X Toth wrote:
> I added staff_devpts_t and  sysadm_devpts_t to
> /etc/selinux/mls/contexts/securetty_types and even rebooted but still am
> getting the same error.

libselinux and policycoreutils version number?

The upstream version of the libselinux and policycoreutils code diverged
from the original patch by Dan Walsh (change in file name and
interface).  Dan's original patch called the file securetty_contexts, so
you could try renaming or copying the file to that name.  Upstream it
was renamed to securetty_types for clarity since it only contains types.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency