[redhat-lspp] Multi-level GUI for selinux?

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Sun Jun 3 13:50:45 UTC 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007 15:24:02 Segura, John-P59285 wrote:
> Are there any plans for a multi-level GUI/desktop for selinux?

That's a good question. I would say that for RHEL5 its not very likely. I'd
say for RHEL6, it depends on the level of interest from the community and how
many people help. I think several people are working on getting everything in
place to make it happen and I'm sure they could use help. Most of that work
is being coordinated on the NSA SE Linux mail list.

-Steve