[redhat-lspp] RE: trouble using runcon

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Mon May 7 17:36:56 UTC 2007

On Monday, May 7 2007 12:29:52 pm Clarkson, Mike R (US SSA) wrote:
> You mentioned above that ideally I'd be using newrole -l instead. Could
> you explain further on how I would use newrole and the advantages of
> doing so?

There is a discussion going on right now on the SELinux Developers
list, "launching apps at level (MLS) and polyinstantiation", which seems
(from a quick read of your email) relevant to what you are trying to do.  I
would suggest taking a look at that thread.

 * http://marc.info/?t=117769973100008&r=1&w=2

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp