[redhat-lspp] LSPP kickstart config v0.58 released

Klaus Weidner klaus at atsec.com
Fri May 11 17:03:02 UTC 2007

Hello all,

Linda spotted an error in the config script, mail output from cron was
not properly disabled, which could lead to undesired information flows.

Changes in 0.58:

    capp-lspp-config: add missing quotes for $CRONDARGS

Please get the packages the script requests in the postinstall phase from
the http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files/lspp/ repository.

Git repository:

   http://klaus.vh.swiftco.net/lspp/git/

I'm not currently building RPMs, if you are unable to use the "make-rpm"
script to build your own from the git repository and really need them
please let me know. I've deleted the old RPMs to avoid confusion.

-Klaus