RE: RHEL 3.0

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 12:27, Renee Lee wrote:
> If the bits (as you call them) are still free and you only charge for the
> services (updates, monitoring, management, consulting, custom engineering)
> and support (product and technical.),
>
> Then where are the ISO's for download for enterprise and workstation as were
> for all previous versions?
> I have looked and can not find them on your site.

We've never posted ISOs for the enterprise line. RHEL ISO's are a
service delivered by RHN not being paid for by ftp users. The
source rpms are freely available, however.

Making the source fully available, even though the GPL only requires we
make it available for customers is something we've a;ways done, and will
continue to do.

RHL is now Fedora. Fedora ISOs, as with all past releases of that line
are available online.

--jeremy