[Redhat-s390-list] Status of SCSI patches for zSeries & RHEL 3 u3

Christoph Arenz ARENZ at de.ibm.com
Fri May 7 13:51:56 UTC 2004

Martin, Doug,

Pete, Tim and I had a short call yesterday to go over any open technical
issues regarding zSeries patches/problems for RHEL 3 u3.
We touched on the topic of SCSI and Pete mentioned that this is really
Doug's call.

Martin, can you please start a short discussion with Doug regarding the
zfcp and scsi patches (rational, status, etc.)?
As far as I understand almost all of them are inside the zfcp zSeries
platform code and
only  one minor patch is on the common SCSI stack.

Please keep everyone on your mail, including the redhat/ibm s390
mailinglist.

Thanks in advance for everyone's dedication to move this forward!

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Christoph Arenz

Manager Dept. 1419
GNU/Linux on zSeries Development
Phone:   +49-7031-16-2544