Network Card Woes

Fred Stutzman fred at metalab.unc.edu
Thu Jul 8 14:47:02 UTC 2004

The first thing I'd do is bring each system to a common version, to turn
three different problems into one ;)

OK, once you know how the systems are identifying the cards, you're going
to need to make sure the appropriate modules for the card are being
installed.  The lsmod and depmod utilities will come in handy.  Once you
make sure the appropriate modules are being loaded, just do a generic
configuration on the card, and you should be set.

Best,
Fred

--
Fred Stutzman