This list?

Carl Boberg Carl.Boberg at nrm.se
Fri Jun 11 11:47:07 UTC 2004

Hello world ;-)
There doesnt seem to be much traffic on this list does it?
Makes me woder if there are any subscribers? Since only listadmins can see how many subscribers there are I just wish to make a shout out and ask people to respond to this.

Or maybe the list is so new it hasnt attracted any subscribers yet?

I have a question regarding RHEL 3:
Is there any simple way to make the ext3 fs run with "directory indexes"?

I have it by default in FC2 as I can see by doing a # tune2fs -l /dev/hda3 | grep features
wich reports dir_index amongs other things.

Cheers
--------------------------------
Carl Boberg
System & Network Administrator