RE: introductions

Hello Matthew et al

My name is Mark Waterhouse. I have worked in various positions for a number
of UK/US companies in my 10 years sysadmining.

I'm currently contracting for SGI (anyone else used IRIX?) where I've been
for around 3.5 years and have worked on a number of *nix environments; some
of which I actually hold qualifications for!

Did RHCE qualification a few months ago....and failed....only got RHCT; boy
did I kick myself...but will be resitting the exam soon. Think I musta been
a little too cocky!

Anyway, that's me

Rgds
Mark