Re: introductions

My turn.

I started ~5 yrs ago as a script monkey for a software firm in St. Louis. Work there was mostly in Korn and Perl scripts and debugging broken C compiles on HP-UX. Had enough linux-in-my-basement experience to land a job as a consultant SysAdmin for a federal gov. system, where I've been for 2 yrs. I'm currently working on (slowly) migrating about 70 non-enterprise level RedHat servers into a Managed Satellite environment running RHEL ES 3.0. Got my RHCT last year and looking forward to getting my RHCE in a few months.

Hobbes: motorcycling, snowboarding and World of Warcraft (but mostly World of Wacraft)