init:relocation error

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 8 14:59:03 UTC 2005

How did you upgrade to libc.so.6?  Did you use 'up2date'?  If so you can
roll back to the last version of lib.so.6.  Try 'up2date
--list-rollbacks' and see if you can determine the rpm to rollback to.

We have done some testing on upgrading from RH 7.2 to RHES and this did
not work for us.  We decided to do a fresh install of all our servers.
I would do a complete backup on your system before trying an upgrade.