Performance problem (high Load average) in Mail Server

System Administrator sysadmin at bssnews.org
Thu Sep 22 13:27:19 UTC 2005

One way to check is run the command  'top'. Then you will see all the
programs running the amount of memory and cpu they are using. Type 'shift+m'
to sort by memory usage on the top screen.
However this is for Fedora. It may work for RHEL or it may not, there may be
something similar on RHEL.

Regards

Sultanuzzaman Khan
BSS, Dhaka.