RE: RHN Monitoring

Actually RHN offers a Monitoring module.  http://www.redhat.com/rhn/rhndetails/monitoring/

The other modules are less than $100 per server so I would assume it would be around the same price.

Brian

From: redhat-sysadmin-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-sysadmin-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Martin, Jonathan (Contractor)
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:11 AM
To: redhat-sysadmin-list redhat com
Subject: RE: RHN Monitoring

RHN monitors patch status of your servers, but that's it as far as I know.  There is no facility to tell (for example) when your partitions fill up or when your servers go down.  The service is passive (your server contacts RHN) and updates what patches it's got.  That's all that I'm aware of.

-Jonathan