Help using find command

Hi list,

I am trying to tar up all the openoffice files on my server using the find command. The command I have come up with only tars the last file found by the find command.

# find . -regex '.*\(odt\|ods\|sxc\)$' -exec cvzf /root/openofficefiles.tar.gz {} \;

Can someone tell me how to make this work? (I realize that there are more openoffice extensions.)

Thanks,

Rob