RHEL v4 can't find HDD issue

gurudatta gurudatta at sonoasystems.com
Thu Feb 22 03:10:05 UTC 2007

Hi ,

 we have successfully installed RH 9.0 Redhat linux ES

 You have to do the following BIOS

setting changes for the SATA driver configuration ..

Drives---> SATA Operation ----> combination

or

can you  provide the bios configuration

Suggestion : It is always better to have Hyperthreading enabled on DEll
PRECESSION -370 linux system. This feature improves the performance.

Regards
gurudatta N.R