Roberto Quagliozzi is out of the office.

Roberto.Quagliozzi at edftrading.com Roberto.Quagliozzi at edftrading.com
Thu Jul 5 15:02:05 UTC 2007

I will be out of the office starting  04/07/2007 and will not return until
11/07/2007.

I will not be checking my email during this time. If you have an urgent
query please contact Martin Abela.

This communication contains confidential information, some or all of which may be privileged. It is for the intended recipient only and others must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this communication. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this communication, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete the e-mail. E-mail sent to EDF Trading may be monitored by the company. Thank you.

EDF Trading Markets Limited
71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6ED
A Company registered in England No. 4255974.
Switchboard: 020 7061 4000
EDF Trading Markets Limited is a member of the EDF Trading Limited Group and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
VAT number: GB 735 5479 07