Re: keeping track of expiries and renewals

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Nikolas Lam wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for simple (open-source) tools that
will allow my organisation keep track of things that (in)frequently
expire and require renewal?

For instance it would be good to have a database of SSL certificates,
domain names, Red Hat entitlements etc. which would warn us a month or
so before expiry so that we could be prepared well in advance.

  openssl x509 -in filename.crt -checkend 604800

Something like taht should do the trick.

Regards
James

Regards,

Nik Lam