R: Re: License Issue

Edoardo Causarano Edoardo.Causarano at laitspa.it
Sun Jan 13 20:51:28 UTC 2008

I think you're talking about client installs rather than server side OS. RH provides a workstation type release that would nicely integrate with a central management server component called "satellite". You should investigate in that direction, last info I remember was something in the 10K range for the management software and 50 workstation installs. I think you should contact RH for a quote as they know the commercial offers better than anyone else.