internet connection issue

Scott Moseman smoseman at novolink.net
Tue Jun 24 18:26:38 UTC 2008

Do you use a managed switch that would allow you to setup port sniffing?
I would sniff packets on the machine and gateway ports to see if both,
one or neither of them are seeing the packets from the machine in
question.  This could help you narrow down *where* the problem exists;
machine, switch, or gateway.

Thanks,
Scott