internet connection issue

gshobowale at nextworksltd.com gshobowale at nextworksltd.com
Tue Jun 24 22:45:26 UTC 2008

No i don't manage the gw and yes i am sure about the netmask. I used the same setting on thw windows box and i can ping the gw. Not sure if there are other server it belongs to the isp. First time i have seen a problem like this...it all lookls ok but i can't reach the gw. I had to stop iptable to test and make sure its not the issue.

Sent using Mobile Xpress, a Personal Information Management Service from T3 Communications