Need help to understand Crash issue

Dongwu Zeng dongwu at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Apr 6 19:24:55 UTC 2009

It seems that the crash happened when you tried to do a nfs mount. What
mount options were you using? Generally speaking, the oops message is not
enough to debug a kernel crash. If the problem is reproducible, I suggest
you try the latest RHEL4 kernel first, to see whether the problem went away
with new kernel.

Dongwu Zeng