How to create a virtual IP/hostname for a 2 nodes cluster

crypto grid cryptogrid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:09:32 UTC 2009

For an active/active mode, i'd recommend the use of a load balancer in
the frontend and the use of private per service ip addresses in the
backend for each node in the cluster.
Give a look at,
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Virtual_Server_Administration/

I think you could use LVS in the same cluster nodes.