sendmail.cf -vs- sendmail.mc

Joe Kazura joe.kazura at unh.edu
Thu Feb 19 19:26:47 UTC 2009

I assumed that there would enough of a difference in the versions of
sendmail as well as locations of files/libraries, etc. to cause
problems.

Also, because I planned to edit/add SSL support that didn't exist on
the old server.

More info:  old box is a Pentium II (i386), new is a quad core Xeon
(x86_64) - so 64 bit & SMP lib changes.

   Joe Kazura